e.l.f. haul 2012 30% Off Sale

Hi Everyone!

I recently ordered form e.l.f. during their 30% off event and am thouroghly pleased! So, here's what I bought:



Tone Correcting Powder - Warm £3.75
I love the original Tone Correcting Powder so was excited to try this new 'warm-toned' edition. However, it is practically the same thing - it sets and mattifys the same way and I was disappointed!


Clarifying Pressed Powder - Ivory £1.50
This is really impressive! The powder provides coverage aswell as a matte finish - really great.


Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder £3.75
The raved about e.l.f. product - I completely understand!!! The bronzer suits my skintone so well and the blusher is just sparkly enough for an everyday gleam. Love it!


Makeup Mist and Set Spray - £3.75
 A repurchase - and a love! It's great to remove over-powderiness (is that a word?) and to keep makeup looking fresh all day.


Mineral Blush - Joy £5.00
This is such a lovely everyday pink colour and it gives a healthy glow to the cheeks.


Blush - Candid Coral £3.75
I love the e.l.f. studio blushes so this was just another excellent addition.


Luscious Liquid Lipstick - Raspberry £1.50
The formulation is not too sticky and lasting power is good - a nice lipgloss.


All Over Face Brush - £1.50
An okay brush - will not be taking over from my beloved Real Techniques Powder Brush.


Eye Crease Brush - £1.50
A perfect little brush that gets right in the crease to pop in a little pop of colour - is not great at blending that colour though.


Flawless Concealer Brush - £3.75
I bought this hoping to use it for my undereye concealer - however, it makes a great blending eye brush! 

 

Stipple Brush - £3.75

Haven't tried this yet - is very soft though!


So, that's my e.l.f. haul - I am mostly pleased and will be ordering again!
e.l.f. : www.eyeslipsface.co.uk (UK)
        www.eyeslipsface.com (US)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.