The Weekend Post #1: A "Seasonal Low"


Now the last turkey sandwich has been eaten and the presents are put away, the eggnog's all gone and the wrappings are recycled, I'm at a bit of a seasonal low. Or, as some would say, have 'The January Blues'.

I love Christmas, and although our's was a bit unconventional this year due to my uncle's accident and him being in hospital (no worries, he's going to be okay though may not walk for about 6 months!), we had a fabulous Christmas and my obsession was not dampened! But now the Christmas sales are pretty much over, it feels like I have nothing to look forward to. 

I know, I know, first world problems, and I appreciate how hard we all work over Christmas. But I wish it would last longer!
 Back to school on Wednesday, eh? See my friends, that'll be fun. Maths Mornings (extra mathematical fun!) begin on the 18th. Valentine's is always a great day at an all girl's school - lots of tears and laughs! And I'm counting down to Athens with my girlies in July! 2014 will be a good year, I just wish it would start already!


Anyone else feeling seasonally low? What are your 2014 plans?

Love, L X


4 comments

  1. Jealous you're heading to Athens this year!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited! A holiday with my best mates, what could be better? X

      Delete
  2. I'm sad Christmas is over! I was back at work on the 27th December so definitely feeling the blues too :(

    Beauty by Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor you x hopefully spring comes soon x or snow!

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.