Countdown to Cupid | Dark and Dressy

The last outfit post in Countdown to Cupid... I hope you enjoy x

Make-Up



Deep pink lips and flawless skin make up this make-up look.

First I applied my Max Factor FaceFinity All Day Flawless Foundation in Warm Almond with my fingers. Then I added a light contour with my e.l.f. contouring blush and bronzer with an angled brush. On my lips is the Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia, my Natural Collection Lipstick in Raspberry and my 17 Lip Gloss in Very Berry.

{ Products Used: }

{ Look Colour Correct Primer £12 }
{ Max Factor All Day Flawless Foundation £11.99 }
{ MUA Pro Base Concealer Kit £3.50 }
{ e.l.f concealer £1.50 }
{ e.l.f tone correcting powder in cool £3.75 }
{ Natural Collection Clear Mascara £1.99 }
{ e.l.f eyelid primer £1.50 }
{ MUA Matte Eyeshadow in 19 £1.00 }
{ e.l.f contouring blush and bronzer £3.75 }
{ MUA Undressed Palette £4.00 }
{ MUA Eyeliner in Jet Black £1.00 }
{ AVON Eyeliner in Flash £3.00 }
{ e.l.f lengthening and defining mascara £1.50 }
{ Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia £2.25 }
{ Natural Collection Lipstick in Raspberry £1.99 }
{ 17 Lipgloss in Very Berry £3.89 }


Hair

 
A really easy hair look is loose waves with a side part. I created these waves by side-braiding my hair overnight and taking it out in the morning, revealing loose waves - these are a day old and are still intact - just spray in a little hairspray, backcomb a bit and they'll look all bedhead-y and gorgeous!


Outfit
 
  

Dress - primark
Socks - primark
'Love' Necklace - ASDA (I know, right!)
Rabbit Ring - ebay
Charm Bracelet - The Charm Works
Charms - The Charm Works and primark
Other Bracelets - Dorothy Perkins



Haul coming soon x


1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.