Countdown to Cupid | Sweet and Natural Look

So this post kicks off my 'Countdown to Cupid' mini-series - this will consist of Valentines' Day themed posts up until Vanlentines' Day!

This post is my 'Sweet and Natural' look - the first of 2/3 (I don't know yet x) - for those of us who like a little makeup but not tonnes! There is a makeup look, a hair design and an outfit ides... enjoy!

Make-Up


 A gorgeous, natural look using just 12 products!!! 
First I applied my Rimmel BB Cream with a sponge, my concealer and powder. After setting my brows, I appled the Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in 'Tattle Tale' and a little eyeliner and mascara. Then I moved on to cheeks; the 17 Instant Glow Highlighter in 'Pink Bronze' is a fave at the mo. I then finished with a slick of pink lipstick.

{ Products Used: }
{ Rimmel BB Cream in Light }
{ Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory }
{ Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair }
{ Natural Collection Powder in Neutral }
{ Natural Collection Clear Mascara }
{ MUA Cream Blush in Bittersweet }
{ 17 Instant Glow Highlighter in Pink Bronze }
{ MUA Bronzed Perfection }
{ Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Tattle Tale }
{ MUA Eyeliner in Rich Brown }
{ MUA Mega Volume Mascara }
{ Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake }



Cute Outfit

Jumper : Primark
Jeans : Dorothy Perkins
Trainers : Primark
Collar : Homemade (MissGlamorazzi Inspired!)
Scent : Harajuku Lovers 'Super G'

 



Hair Style

A simple high ponytail is easy and super cute! 


Keep checking for more Valentines' Looks x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.