John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Moisturising Shampoo and Condtioner Review

 A little while ago my aunt gave me 3 John Frieda shampoos and conditioners *thanks!* but I've only just started to use them. These are the best out of the ones I was given (go blonder and the purple ones).

These aren't sulphate free so any of you anti-sulphates girls - shield your eyes!

 The shampoo is pretty average - it cleans my hair! It does add some moisture but not tonnes. The conditioner is very lightweight and thin so I was not expecting anything special but this is really moisturising and my hair has been shinier than usual! 
Overall, I like these ut won't be repurchasing as I wish to try other things that are cheaper and probably better - sorry!

Have you tried these? What do you think?

Love, Lizzie x

4 comments

  1. Love this...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks x Love your blog x circleofchaos has been added to my fave blogs x followed xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.