Monthly Favourites | February 2013

I know I started this post the same last month but... TWO MONTHS!!! I still cannot believe it's 2013 - hopefully my March faves won't start the same. Let's jump into my favourite for February as there's a few...
 


Make-Up


First is a blush from Fashionista - I bought this palette at the Marble Arch Superdrug as the Fashionista couter at mine has disappeared with the re-vamp! My favourite colour is London: an orange-pink mineralised colour with a slight shimmer that's so pretty!

Next is another blush - the e.l.f. HD blush in Headliner. It's a beautiful pink that's so easy to apply.

Then my recently reviewed MUA Undress Your Skin Hightlighter is something I've been wearing constantly with nude eyes and lips.

One of my first makeup purchases was my Witch BB Cream and I've been using it under foundation as a sort-of moisturiser/tint and it's worked a treat!

This 2true concealer is a great alternative to the Collection one as it's a lot less cakey and provides the same coverage.


The MUA brow kit is a dream come true for brow application on.the.go! The tweezers and brush aren't so bad either!

My Natural Collection obsession has increased with this duo in Mink/Sable as the colours are so nude and plain they do the trick at defining without darkening! 

My black diego dalla palma eyeliner is a must for the tightline as it's so long-wearing and a dark, rick black.

My beloved MUA mega volume mascara is almost dead so I will be having to say goodbye soon - such a shame for such an excellent mascara!

Last is my e.l.f lip stain in birthday suit - a perfect bright pink lip for Spring!


     Skincare and Bodycare     



 Soap and Glory's Heel Genius has been the perfect hand cream this month - it nourishes and leaves my dry hands soft and smooth.

This yes to cucumbers eye gel is so soothing and cooling on my tired eyes in the morning and it doesn't irritate them!

The nivea lip butters have been given a lot of bad reviews recently but I really like them - I have Raspberry Rosé, Caramel Cream and Vanilla and Macademia - yum! I keep one on my dressing table, one in my bag and one in my blazer for school and they're great tough-up lip balms for on.the.go!  


Book


Gred Behrendt is a genius! This book always makes me laugh and I'm sure it has taught me lots! A fabby read!


Coming soon... beauty haul and empties!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.