A Spring Wishlist


I'm writing this in the midst of the least Spring-like weather which inspired me to collate a list of all the things I am currently lusting after for the next season, from high street to high end.

Wardrobe-wise, these ASOS trousers look super comfy and perfect for a holiday (if and when I get round to booking something) and I have wanted one of these boater hats since last summer so will definitely be biting the bullet this year! I've been seeing basket bags everywhere and have a few on my radar (notably this one (£), this one (££) and this one (£££)). In the shoe-department, I'm in serious need of a new pair of white trainers and these Superga Leather Trainers fit the bill perfectly, it's just a matter of getting to the Westfield store now! Another blogger-induced purchase will be the CastaƱer espadrilles although I'm undecided -white or pink? Let me know your preference! I also love these Miu Miu sunglasses but I don't think I can justify the pricetag!

From the beauty hall, I spied (and sniffed) the Replica fragrance line from Maison Margiela in John Lewis and I pretty much want every scent! Speaking of scent, I'm still lusting after the Diptique Roses candle and I may cave the next time I'm in Liberty! I've become a tad obsessed with The Ordinary skincare line of late, and I have the Lactic Acid 5% but I now really want to try the foundations and hylauronic acid. The Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint looks like it would be a perfect summer base product too, and who could resist the ease of a foundation in a tube? A touch of the miscellaneous with this Fluffy Pink Cushion but it ticks all the boxes; on-trend blush pink? Check. Texture? Check. Snuggly? Check. And it's only £8!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.