Monthly Favourites | March 2013

I cannot believe that I almost forgot about this post... oops!
Just to add, this month was a skincare turnaround as my skin became super dry and I broke out like bonkers so I have been using a lot of new products.


Skincare & Hairare


The No7 Beautiful Skin Day and Night Creams have been my skin saviours this month - after I was so sick my skin became so dry and flaky that I couldn't wear makeup because it just made it worse, these put it back to normal and I cannot recommend them enough!

Then I started to use Neutrogena's Pore and Shine Daily Scrub and it has smoothed my skin and makes my pores appear so much smaller - amazing! One downside is the smell - yucky!

I'll always have a hot cloth cleanser in my beauty cupboard as they're so good for removing full coverage makeup and a favourite is the No7 one as it's creamy and non-irritating.

A new Tresseme hair product is the Keratin Smooth Conditioner and it makes my hair smooth and soft and really prevents frizz.

Then another Tresseme hair product is the Liquid Gold Restorative Oil as it smells amazing and contains argan oil that stops flyaways.

Did you get a Percy and Reed sample in your issue Glamour Magazine? I recieved the No-Oil Oil that I have been applying to my hair when it's wet as it really helps with flyaways and detangaling.


Make-Up   


The Sleek Face Form Kit is a must for contouring - when I couldn't find the Face Contour Kit I opted for this and I'm so glad I did as the rose gold blush is amazing on my pale skin.

Soap and Glory's Kick Ass Concealer really did Kick Ass this month, or more Kick Dark Circles as it has covered them up and made me look wide awake when I was actually asleep.

March has not been the month of mascaras but e.l.f Lengthening and Defining helped so much and made my lashes long and thick.

A new lip butter shade from Revlon stood out and that is Juicy Papaya - amazing coral-y orange that will be gorgeous for spring.

Revlon Balm Stain in Cherish is a love for brighter pink lips for a pop on a colder day with a balmier texture to stop chapping throughout the day too.

The MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation was my foundation of choice in March and it has provided coverage and a glowy finish for duller skin.

Maybelline Colour Tattoos have always been a favourite of mine but I've loved On and On Bronze this month for a hint of darkness.

I finally got my hands on NYC Sunny Bronzer and although not too pigmented at first, once the top layer wore off it became suddenly super pigmented and gave me a sunkissed glow.



Thanks for taking the time to find out my monthly favourites
What are your's?


Love,

Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.