Summer Nail Colour Edit

 


I don't wear nail polish all the time as I have school, therefore during holidays I revel in being able to change up my nail colours often and have them be as bright as possible. These five are my predicted favourites for this summer holiday.

If you're looking for a super cheap summer shade... try Seventeen's 'Catwalk Couture' as it's as bright as turquoises come and can be found in most Boots stores.

If you're looking for a wearable orange... try and find Essie 'Fear and Desire' because it compliments a tan perfectly!

If you love pinks... try the inexpensive MUA 'Strawberry Crush' - it looks good on everybody!

If you are a pastel lover but want to venture out... try Essie 'Bikini So Teeny' as it's not too bright, but still makes a statement, and isn't far from the pastel family.

If you are loyal to a darker manicure... try Barry M 'Pomegranate' as it's a deep reddish pink but still looks summery, and is my favourite on toes.


What is your favourite nail colour for summer?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.