The Weekend Post #6: The TMI Tag!


Since the TMI tag seems popular on Youtube and Blogs recently, I thought I'd join the bandwagon and do it too. I don't think I've been tagged but if you did tag me tell me and I'll link to you!

Onto the questions...


1: What are you wearing? Jeans, blue tee and floppy cardi - standard sunday clothing 
2: Ever been in love? Nope 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No, I've been pretty lucky in my 14 years! 
4: How tall are you? 5 foot 5 
5: How much do you weigh? Ooh, cheeky! 
6: Any tattoos? No, but I'd like something once I'm old enough 
7: Any piercings? No, but I'll get my ears pierced eventually 
8: OTP? Tricky... Shamy? I know... Caskett! {Look it up!}
9: Favourite show? Castle, for sure x 
10: Favourite bands? The 1975, Train, Lawson, Of Monsters and Men, Mumm-ra, 5SOS 
11: Something you miss? Snow, I want it bad! 
12: Favourite song? Hard one, either Ben Howard's Old Pine or Coldplay's The Scientist or Cough Syrup by Young the Giant
13: How old are you? 14 
14: Zodiac sign? Sagittarius or Scorpio (I'm on the cusp!) 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Kind to others 
16: Favourite Quote? 'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' Marilyn Monroe
 17: Favourite actor? Alex Pettyfer or Ben Barnes
18: Favourite color?
Bright, acid green 
19: Loud music or soft? Loud in the car, soft at home 
20: Where do you go when you're sad? The Fridge!
 21: How long does it take you to shower? I don't have a shower (we literally don't own one), but I can spend 5-30 mins in the bath 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? An hour on the weekend, 40 mins every other day. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, but she started it! 
24: Turn on? Tall25: Turn off? Loud, arrogant 
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I haven't... yet! 
27: Fears? Heights, Loud/Fast things, losing friends 
28: Last thing that made you cry? My friend Becca, yesterday when she made me lean back on her chair not knowing it was broken and so it popped underneath me. I screamed, turned red with embarrassment because I was with a bunch of maths geeks, then cried with laughter. 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday, to my best friend after she gave me chocolate. 
30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name? Well, my blog name is because I am a blushing blonde!
31: Last book you read? One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest 
32: The book you're currently reading? The White Queen 
33: Last show you watched? Silent Witness 
34: Last person you talked to? My dad, who asked what I was doing. 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My best friend 
36: Favourite food? Curry - Thai, Japanese, Chinese, Indian; I love 'em all! 
37: Place you want to visit? US, Thailand, Norway, Switzerland
38: Last place you were? My kitchen 
39: Do you have a crush? Now why would I share that with you... 
40: Last time you kissed someone? A while ago, because I guess family doesn't count! 
41: Last time you were insulted? Friday, but it was a joke
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Black wine gums or sour lemons 
43: What instruments do you play? I used to play recorder, but now I play a little piano 
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My 'LOVE' necklace 
45: Last sport you played? Hockey, in the rain, on wednesday, during which my friend Nicole got pooped on by a bird. She was so cold she didn't even care. 
46: Last song you sang? Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
47: Favourite chat up line? Did you survive the Avada Kedavra curse? Because you're drop dead gorgeous. (or any other HP ones here)
48: Have you ever used it? God, no! 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday, at maths (yes, nerdier by the second) 
50: Who should answer these questions next? Alice, Georgie, Lizzie and YOU!


I hope you liked this tag, and feel free to leave me any other Qs you have in the comments!

Love, E X

3 comments

  1. haha I love your answers!
    Black wine gums are most definitely the best.
    Thanks for tagging me :D
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are good set of lines and you can find more at my blog http://nerdypickiuplines.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.