What's In My Travel Makeup Bag? Algarve 2015


It's that time of year again where the ABB family head off on holiday - yes, older followers will remember that it's at October time that my family and I usually go on holiday to avoid the tourist rush or unmanagable heat!
This year we're off to the Algarve, Portugal for a relaxing week before the run-up to Christmas and mock exams for me eek! I do have hold luggage for this trip, so have packed lightly, but not completely scriping on the liquids as on past trips with just hand baggage. (If you are looking for tips on packing light on beauty products, I have a post here)
For my everyday base by the pool or in the town, I have my basic Kiko Primer and Maybelline Concealer, as well as Kiko Powder and Max Factor Mascara, finished off with MUA Brows and Clarins Lip Perfector.
However, for the evening, I have a stronger concealer in the form of Seventeen Phwoarrr Paint and then some cheek products: Max Factor Creamy Blush, elf bronzer/blusher duo and Seventeen Glow Brick. I also have the Rimmel Bronze Eye Pencil for smoking out the eyes, and a L'Oreal Infallible in a bronzey-khaki shade that I always bring out in the evening at home.
A few extras include the Max Factor CC Cream for days when I really just cannot be bothered, and the Seventeen Lipstick in LA.
What are your holiday makeup picks?
Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.