Mig-Length Hair Product Picks

 


A couple of weeks ago I was very VERY brave and had about 5 inches off chopped off my hair; I just felt that it was getting messily long to the point where I was just pulling it up into a bun to get it AWAY from me. Death by hair was not in my life plan.

My wonderful hairdresser Ian suggested that I didn't go too short straightaway and made it this length - it's about mid-boob length - and I do love it, however in a few weeks I will be having even more off to mnake it just above my boobs.

I have kept a few things about my routine similar for my new do - my shampoo and conditioner are the Garnier Ultimate Blends 'Silky Smoother' range which smell divine and leave my hair super sleek and soft.

However, I have been using a few other styling products as I am blow drying my hair more often, as it's less hassle and takes FAR less time to do, but makes all the difference.

After washing my hair, I put some of the Toni & Guy Volume Plumping Whip in my roots and crown area, then spriz my head with Toni & Guy Heat Protectant to defend against heat damage. The 'whip' adds a lot of volume to my hair to give it that blown-out look that all the bloggers love.


Will you be going for a chop anytime soon?

Love, E X

2 comments

  1. That Plumping Whip sounds great, I might have to give that a try! I used a Lush hot oil treatment today and my hair feels super soft, it's amazing! x

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is good - and immensely underrated! I need to get back into Lush haircare as I used to love the solid shampoos a few years ago! Thanks for checking out my blog, love your channel and website so so so much!

      Liz x

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.