Everyday Makeup

 
 

Everyday makeup: it's an understatement to say this post has been a long time coming. However, I change up my everyday makeup look so often that it's been tricky to find a look to stick with - really, I should have titled this post 'Go To Makeup Look' because this is just the simple look I gravitate towards when I'm in a rush or have no idea what to wear on my face.
My base is pretty simple: the Garnier Miracle Cream mixed with a tiny blob of Revlon Colourstay for Normal/Dry Skin in 150 Buff, then the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer everywhere I have blemishes and dark spots, as well as under my eyes, set with the Essence All About Matte Powder.

It gets a little more interesting on the cheeks, where I contour lightly with my Sleek Face Form Kit in Light, and then swirl a duo fibre brush into my Fashionista 'New York' Blush, which also highlights my cheeks well. Brows are simpley brushed through with the MUA Brow Tint in Fair.

For eyes, I prime with Too Faced Shadow Insurance, then apply the palest shade from my Revolution Iconic 3 Palette all over my lid, in the inner corner and up to the brow bone, then the third and fourth shades mixed to my crease, blended out. For everyday, I tend to avoid eyeliner and move straight onto my Revlon Bold Laquer Mascara in Black Waterproof, which separates and lengthens my lashes.

I change up my lip colour pretty often, but my current go-to pink lip is a base layer of MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Laquer in Serene, blended out well as it's bright, topped with Soap and Glory Extreme Plump Gloss.

What's your everyday look?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.