Quick and Easy Vegetarian Pesto Pasta Recipe




As you well know by now, I am a busy busy bee during the entire week, meaning that fitting in time to have a full meal in the evening is a struggle, so I tend to whip up something quick and easy that will give me energy, keep me fuller longer but is also not full of nasties. Therefore, I'm going to share a few of these recipes with y'all, starting with my ever so easy Pesto Pasta.
I start off by boiling a simgle portion of spaghetti (or pasta of your choice) following the cooking instructions given, then fry off about 5 large mushrooms in a pan with 3 baby tomatoes, just to heat them slightly. I add a heaped teaspoon of pesto to the pan and mix it around, then when the pasta is cooked, add it also to the frying pan, mix it around, then voila! Pasta la vista! 

Sprinkle with cheese if you wish, maybe add some chicken, or peppers or whatever takes your fancy! It's such an easy meal but is also very filling. If you try this, be sure to tag me on instagram (@hi_lizziep)!

What is your favourite meal?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.