WHERE HAVE I BEEN AND WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO


Firstly, my sincerest apologies if you are a loyal follower of this blog, for I have not had a post go up in quite some time, and I really am sorry.
You see, I have just joined year 11: possibly the most important year in my school career. And by God am I busy! 
Since returning back to school earlier this month, I have had a mild form of the flu (and persevered through lessons with it!), started a History club, completed 4 exams and had school photos - all while dealing with a lot of drama too!
This year, my blog will be put behind other things, predominantly school, purely because this is a hobby for me, not a job, and I need to dedicate myself and my time to doing well in my GCSEs and going onto achieve highly in my A-Levels, going onto Uni and getting into a good one!
HOWEVER there will still be posts going up, just not the three-times-a-week as I have done for the past year or so, as I still owe you a 10 Things Glasgow post, and possibly a couple of DIYs?
So considering I've been gone, here's what I've been up to:
Obviously, I went to Glasgow, and I also went to Bristol/Wales for 4 days and may have filmed a vlog that I might be putting on YouTube, depending on the quality as it's only with my iPhone.
I also have been watching A LOT of Criminal Minds (which you will know if you follow my twitter @ablushedblonde) which is very exciting!
I also now have a Pinterest board dedicated to my new hair cut and how much of a chop I'm going to be having, which you can find on my Pinterest page, linked on the icon on the right!
My best friends and I are planning a lot for next summer as it's our first free summer for many years and we want to make it as memorable as possible - we're hopefully going to go on a few weekend breaks and maybe (?) a DisneyLand Paris trip!!??
I hope you enjoyed hearing a bit about my life, and I promise there will be posts up soon!
Love always, E X


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.