Sugar Crush



My first impressions of Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush range were the same as my mothers:
"It smells like Coca Cola!"
Since that moment, I have loved the Sugar Crush line, as I love Diet Coke, and smelling like it really does make me very happy.
The body wash comes in the large pump bottle for what seems a costly £6.50, however my bottle always lasts me at least 6 months, using daily, so I'd say that it was worth it!
A buttercream sounds like icing - well this body cream is just as sweet, but not at all sticky! Slather this on after coming out of the shower to keep your skin moisturised and to lock in that scent.
To increase you smelling very zesty and sweet, the body spray is perfectly handbag-sized to carry around for touch-ups throughout the day, to keep everyone around questioning where's that amazing scent coming from?

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.