Favourite Beauty Discoveries of 2016


I have to admit that 2016 has not been a great year for keeping up with blog posts, however I have made some beauty related discoveries this year that have changed my skin and the way my makeup looks. I love all these products and would recommend every single one, so, in no particular order, here are my favourite discoveries of the year.

Pixi Glow Tonic has been raved about in the blogging community for years now, but it was only this year that I tried it, and it has helped me to reduce small bumps and acne spots and scars very quickly. It's a great product that has good ingredients and does what it says it will. Pixi is a fab brand that I cannot wait to explore more into next year.
 
I've also found that the Balance Me Radiance Face Oil has helped to reduce the number of spots I get every month and works wonders as a treatment on spots around that time of the month. It may be a tad pricey, but for a face oil as good as this one is, it is some of the best money I have ever spent.
 
As a treatment, the Ren Wake Wonderful Night Time Facial makes my skin look brighter, feel smoother and just all-round appear better. It is a fabulous treat product and I love to use it especially after plane journies when my skin is looking very sallow and dehydrated, as it plumps it up and makes everything better.
 
In makeup news, I have tried many mascaras, however my favourite is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof as it keeps my lashes looking long, full and curled all day without smudging (too much). I really do believe that this is one of the best releases of the year generally and would urge everyone to give it a go.
 
For my brows, there has been one standout discovery and that is the Benefit Ready, Set, Brow! Gel which sets my brows in place all day and isn't overly stiff or flakey. It also smells amazing, which is an added bonus!
 
Finally, I use face powder every single day and the L'Oreal Face Powders have blown me away this year in terms of longevity and creaminess - they never look too dry or cling to dry patches but set my makeup and add a minimal amount of coverage whilst still keeping everything looking natural.
 
What are your favourite discoveries of the year?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.