Decorating For Christmas on a Budget


I'm truly in the festive mood now it's hit Advent, and I love to decorate my bedroon for Christmas, however shopping at places like John Lewis and Selfridges can be very expensive at an already costly time of year, so I've shopped around and found you some bargains to make your space super festive for less on the high street!
Primark has an amazing Christmas range this year, with prices from just £1.50! This tartan bedding is just £23 for the double (and it's brushed cotton, so super cosy!), the baubles are £2.50 and the amazing on-trend copper reindeer is only £6! I also had to include the adorable Santa mug because what's Christmas without something novelty?
Another place I found a great edit of Christmas bits was H&M Home. Whilst there is a fab range of (not so tacky) Christmas jumpers in the clothing aisles, the home section also offers classier festive pieces, such as these jar candles at £3.99 for the mini and £12.99 for the large, and the two smaller cushion covers from £3.99 each.
Other places I found more affordable items were IKEA, Next and ebay. I bought my mini tree from IKEA for £8 which is pretty good value considering it will last me into my Uni years, and these geometric paper baubles are a little pricier at £5.50 but are a talking point of your tree and very unique. In Next I spotted the little diffusers for £10 which are so cute for your home but would also make an amazing gift idea for Secret Santa. Finally, if you search Christmas cushion covers on ebay there are so many results, ranging from traditional scenes to wordy options such as the one pictured, all under £2.50 each. IKEA have cushion fillers from £2 each so these would be a great alternative to some more expensive options.

2 comments

  1. These are so cute! I love the cushion covers

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.