Best eBay Christmas iPhone Cases (for 99p!)


I think it's pretty clear that although I absolutely love Christmas, I am working with a tight budget, and so try to find the cheapest ways to feel festive. One of these inexpensive ways to bring festivity into your December is with a phone case. I am aware that not everyone has an iPhone, however I do and they are the most readily available phone cases out there.
(I will admit to being inspired to buy my few extensive collection of ebay phone cases by MakeupSavvy who brings out consistent content about the bargains to be had on ebay so I would highly recommend taking a look at her blog!)
The cheapest place to find iPhone cases is eBay, and although all of these ship from China, mine arrived within a couple of weeks (so quick enough to receive before Christmas).
These are the three sellers these cases came from if you want to take a peek:

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.