September Beauty Favourites | Soap and Glory, Maybelline,

 Beauty favourites time! I've loved a lot of makeup and not much else this month but they'll be more in October as I'm off on holiday in three weeks! On with the favourites...

Soap and Glory For Daily Youth Moisturiser
I got this about a year ago in a Christmas set and never looked at it again but not the weather has changed my skin has become drier and this is the perfect moisturiser - it leaves the skin looking really bright and glowy!

Revlon Photoready Primer
This is my all time fave primer as it smooths and reduces pore size! I'm using it everyday for school and it keeps my bb cream on! Fabby!

Collection Lasting Perfection + Maybelline Fit Me Concealers
These two concealers are good on their own but together they make the perfect combo of lasting power, coverage, non-cakiness and colour! They look really natural under they eyes and on blemishes.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Highlighter 'Shimmering Sand'
This is definitely coming on holiday with me - it leaves a gorgeous sunkissed glow to the skin when mixed with foundation or applied as a highlighter. I may mix it with a body moisturiser on holiday to add even more glow!

Une Eyebrow Pencil 'B03'
After running out of all my eyebrow pencils about a month ago, I've now got 3 but this is my favourite - it's the perfect ashy colour and the texture is hard and quite waxy :)

Maybelline The Falsies Flared Mascara
I've had this mascara for way longer than I should have but it works so much better now than it did when it was new - I hated it back then but now it leaves me with fluttery, volumised lashes!

Revlon Balm Stain 'Charm'
I'm so glad I got this as it is my perfect lip shade! A bit peach, a bit coral - I think this would look fab on all skintones.

Rimmel Moisture Renew 'Notting Hill Nude'
This is the exact same colour as my natural lips but works well to add a bit of omph to my look whilst still looking natural!

Seventeen Supreme Shine 'Pink Posey'
And for a bright lip I've been loving this purple-pink-magenta colour from 17 but I'd say it was more matte than shiney!
Une Brow Pencil, Rimmel Highlighter, Revlon Balm, 17 Lipstick, Rimmel Lipstick


What are your September faves?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.