September Random Favourites | FOOD, TV, ETC


My first random favourites post after nearly a year of blogging - wow!

My food faves are Wispa bars - I don't know whether these are a UK only thing but they're a bit like aeros with less bubbles... yummy! Batchelor's Golden Super Rice has been a favourite of mine for a while - it's so good with everything or on its own but isn't the best for you!

I've never been a reader of InStyle magazine but this month it's been my favourite - the articles are really interesting and the free gifts are fab - you can get a REN gift set with the November issue that's only £2! I've also been reading Ken Follett's 'The Pillars of the Earth' and that was one of the best books I've ever read - recommended!

Last is Some Girls - my friends and I have been waiting for series two for ages and it's finally here are hilarious! In love - shipping Saz and Leon x

What are your september random faves?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.