Makeup For Glasses | Drugstore Makeup Look


 

I don't wear my glasses very often but when I do I stick to my set makeup routine - I opt for a stronger brow and darker eyes to stop them getting lost on my face!


I start with Revlon Colourstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in 150 Buff and blend this into my skin with my hands as I find this the most effective method. O cover any imperfections with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 Fair and set everything with my favourite powder by Natural Collection, focusing around the bridge of my nose where my glasses sit as makeup can tend to wiggle around there.

For my cheeks I used the Sleek Face Form Kit in Light as the bronzer is fab on my skintone and the hightlight is perfect - the blush isn't my favourite but it's not bad.

My eyebrows are incredibly important when glasses are worn as they can look a little lost - the Une Brow Pencil in BO3 is amazing - really hard but not too waxy. For my eyes I used the Bella Pierre eye base and a selection of colours from my MUA palette. The eyeliner I love the the Collection Felt Tip as it's so easy to use and lasts a long time. A rediscovered mascara is Maybelline's Falsies Flared - I didn't like it at first but now I love it!

Finally, I used Berry Smoothie Lip Butter from Revlon for that Autumnal lip look.


Do you wear glasses? What is your go-to routine?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.