Revlon Colourstay/Colorstay Normal/Dry Skin 150 Buff Review | Hot... or Not?


After 'lusting' after colorstay for a good few months, I was making a Fragrance Direct order and found it for 1/3 off. Deciding that I would take the somewhat plunge of adding it to my basket, I wondered whether it would live up to the humungous hype surronding it. Well, one month on, I have made myt decision on whether revlon colourstay is hot... or not.

I think it is HOT! It lasts for ages on my skin and can be applied with fingers, brushes or sponges depending on what coverage you want. It isn't cakey and is super buildable without looking like your face is a foundation palette.

I love the shade match - buff is perfect for me and the spf 20 doesn't flash back too badly in photos either. 

Overall, a fab foundation but I do wish it came with a pump! Hey-ho though as the product is worth the money and hype for sure!

Go get you some!

Have you tried colourstay? What do you think?

Love, Lizzie x


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.