Latest In Beauty | The Glamour Beauty Edit | Review







I literally squealed when this arrived! My Latest in Beauty Glamour Beauty Edit was meant to arrive before Christmas (as a present) and my mum ordered it late November, however it only arrived today (Dec 31st) with a lot of pushing! Great customer service, just not the best delivery! However, I'm super excited to have this box in my life and am waiting to trial a lot of new products!


Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo 50ml | RRP £6.00 (50ml)
I'm a dry shampoo junkie and love Dove and Batiste from the high street so I'll see how this compares - I may save this travel size for a mini-break or holiday to make me feel extra fabulous!


Toni & Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray 50ml | RRP £6.39 (250ml)
 I'm not a big hairspray girl but I'll save this for an evening out to give it a go - hopefully no crunchy locks!


Maybelline Baby Lips Mint Fresh (full size) | RRP £2.99 (full size)
As a lover of baby lips, I was happy to receive a flavour (shade?) that I donit already own     + my mum stole my minty lip balm so it's good to have a spare!


 Balance Me Radiance Face Oil 10ml | RRP £30.00 (30ml)
I have been wanting to try a face oil for a while now, so I'm really chuffed to receive this! I've heard amazing things, and have high expectations for this 100% natural product!


Benefit They're Real Mascara 30g | RRP £9.50 (30g)
A long-term favourite, I love They're Real and have seen this smaller size in Boots for £9.50! Will be saving this for mascara shortages!




Eyeko London Eyelash Curlers Limited Edition Blue Velvet (full size) | RRP £12.00 (full size)
These are gorgeous! I love the blue details in the silicone pads and handles - beautiful! I need a good pair of lash curlers and these ones seem pretty good, plus they come with two spare pads, so they should last me the next year or so!






HD Brows Eye and Brow Palette in Foxy (full size) | RRP £19.95 (full size)
I have been lusting after one of these palettes for a while - it's RRP is over the price of the box! Although if buying myself I would've gone for the Bombshell shade for blonde hair, my eyebrows are quite dark so I can work with this shade meant for brunettes! The colours are lovely and I can't wait to try this for a brows post coming soon!


Overall, I am really impressed with the contents of this box and would recommend heading over to the Latest in Beauty website and grabbing one while you still can!

The Latest in Beauty Glamour Box retails for £14.95 including shipping from latestinbeauty.com

Have you tried any of these products? Will you be ordering this box?

Love, L X

2 comments

  1. I really want to get this box as I'm dieting to try the HD brows set, so gutted its out of stock now :(
    Enjoy though, great review!

    Beauty by Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've put the brow kit away to try later! :( Maybe they'll do another box with it in?

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.