The Highlights: Haircare | January 2014


I've been buying a lot of haircare recently (and using up a lot!) so I thought I'd share the highlights of my haircare routine with you.

L'Oreal Elvive Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner
Do these have long names or what? Despite their titles, these are amazing for my hair. The consistency of the shampoo is like a thick hair oil and, although you need a lot, they work really well on my hair. The conditioner is really moisturising and is the star product here - a little goes a long way and these keep my hair soft and shiny (and without frizz!).

Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry and Vanilla Hairspray
I've been out of hairspray for a while but the name (and pink colour!) of this hairspray intrigued me so I picked it up in superdrug. Though it doesn't smell bad, the raspberry and vanilla claims aren't met. However, the actual hairspray is pretty good, not sticky or crunchy and it keeps my 'do in place all day long.

Dove Refresh+Care Dry Shampoo
I was so excited to try this as I'd heard such great things from Kaitdee on Youtube, and am so happy we can now get this in the UK. It comes out clear (though I have heard if over-used it can be white) and when massaged in leaves my hair feeling clean plus is adds volume and plumps up my ponytail if I need a bit more oomph! Better than Batiste, in my opinion.


What are your haircare faves at the mo?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.