The Summertime Pamper | Herbal Essences Shampoo, Pantene Hair Mask, Mudd Face Mask and more!

 I don't know about you, but after a hot summer day all I want to do is relax. I do this with a pamper evening once a week - this is what I do and use!
 
 I start with a face mask - I like this Mudd Original Mask as it leaves my skin feeling super clean but any will do! I also like the superdrug sachet masks.

 My favourite razors are these Boots Smooth Care Disposable Triple Blade ones - they have a hydrating moisture bar that gives you a closer shave.

 Once a week I prefer to switch up my normal shampoo for a more clarifying one - I've been recommended the Herbal Essences Fresh Balance shampoo and it smells delicious!

 After using a clarifying shampoo I like to use a hydrating deep conditioner - Pantene's Aqua Light Intensive Mask is really moisturising and leaves my hair soft and silky.

To add some hydration and colour to my very pale body I love the Dove Summer Glow Gradual Tanner. I use this with the St Tropez Self-Tanner Mitt that I found at Boots for a streak-free tan. No biscuit smell either!



How do you pamper yourself?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.