Evening Skincare Routine Autumn 2013 | dealing with dry skin, dullness and acne


 After Tuesday's post on my morning skincare, we're onto evening skincare. I use a few different products in the evening and know everything works really well for me.

 

On days when I wear eye makeup and waterproof mascara, I like to use this Garnier 2-in-1 makeup remover. It works really well at removing Telescopic mascara. I do have to hold it on my eyes for a few seconds and rub a little but for £2 it does its job amazingly.


 I love removing my face makeup and daily grime with a cleansing balm; this one from Boots Botanics is fabulous and super affordable. It smells divine and is lovely for facial massage.


Pixi Glow Tonic is always out of stock and Clarins' Exfoliating Toner is a little pricey so this Cleasing Toner, also from Botanics, does a great job but does contain alcohol. However, it doesn't irritate my skin :)


The Hylauronic Youth Serum from Balance is a new addition to my routine but contains Hylasome® EG10 which is similar to Hylauronic Acid - basically it's my alternative to Hydraluron. I've noticed a difference in levels of hydration in my skin and it feels a lot smoother - worth a try!


I've been using this night cream for a while now and it works really well but isn't anything special. Cheap and cheerful!


I use the same eye cream morning and night - this Vitamin E one is nice and has a good thick consistency.


I hope these skincare posts have helped you develop your skincare routine. Obviously, I'm no expert at all but I've learnt a lot about skincare and will try and answer any Qs you may have in the comments!

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.