Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm | Review and Swatches + UK Seller!

 I've loved my other Revlon Balm Stain in Cherish for a while and wore it on almost every girls' night out with my friends *ie nandos and a movie being home by 7.30*  but I wanted a slightly more wearable shade - honey looked pretty but swatched it just didn't look like my kind of shade (though it'll probably be in my collection by december x). The only colour I'd seen that I liked was Charm - a gorgey peachy shade - but there was one problem; it was America-exclusive. However, after a night of filling up my virtual basket on amazon I stumbled across this - and it was way cheaper than the uk rrp price. I snatched it up and have been wearing it for the past month non-stop!



The swatch does not do it justice - the colour is super glowing and pulls a face together. I love how long-lasting the formula is and how easy these are to apply. I'd definitely recommend these!



What chubby sticks are your favourites? What do I need?

Love, Lizzie x


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.