New Year's Resolutions 2014 | Beauty, Life, Etc.

 It's New Year's Eve and I thought I'd tell you all my new year's resolutions for 2014 (even though I still think it's 2012!). I don't usually make resolutions but I thought I'd take the time to think of a few things I'm going to try to do in 2014!


#1 Clear out the beauty drawer
My bottom drawer in my chest is nicknamed 'the messy drawer' by everyone who knows me, as all my other drawers are pretty organised apart from this beauty drawer. It looks better than this at the moment, but I want it to be 100% organised for Spring (and so it can store more products!).


#2 Live by this quote
I love the quote 'always be yourself, unless you can be a unicorn, then always be a unicorn'. It reminds me to stay true to myself and to always sparkle and be kind (like a unicorn!).


#3 Drink more water
I do drink a lot of juices and teas, but I'm always told to drink more water so I'll try! Hopefully it'll help my skin. A tip I heard was to fill a glass, drink it straight after you fill it up, then refill it so you drink double the amount!


#4 Wear my glasses more often
I am slightly short-sighted, meaning my long-distance vision is blurry. I can survive if I'm not wearing them (I didn't even realise I needed glasses even though all my friends told me I was blind!). It's not that I don't want to wear them, I just keep forgetting!


#5 Sort out my makeup
I have a lot of makeup (as you can see in my collection post) and I need to sort it out and chuck out the stuff I don't use (to make room for more!).


#6 Save some money
I'm pretty good at saving money but I'd like to start a separate bank account for me to save up for me for when I'm at uni/for Christmas presents/for a bigger purchase.


What are your new year's resolutions?

Love, L X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.