Recent Purchases July 2015




I haven't been buying much recently - doesn't mean I haven't been shopping, I've just not been spending! However, here are a few purchases I have made in the last month or so, from a shop I hardly ever go in to the H&M sale.



Apologies for the confusing image here! I bought the Max Factor CC Cream and an eye crayon for my mum in order to get the free gift. It's okay, but I'm not overly happy. In the free gift, there was a nail polish (that my mum also got!), a red lipgloss which is a little sticky for my liking, and my lovely perfect favourite False Lash Effect Black/Brown Mascara which I love! 


My mum and I split up on a shopping trip locally, and I went to meet her in BHS, somewhere I would never go in unless to look at the Dorothy Perkins concession. However, on my journey to find my mum, I found these shoes. They look like Birkenstocks, they're as comfortable as Birkenstocks and, the best part, they were only £12! In love!


Oh another pale blue chambray number! I love the colour of shirt on me, and so I bought another style! This dress is the perfect above-knee length for summer and was a bargain at £10! I can't find a link to it online however this one seems similar.


Finally, I paid only £1 for these large circle sunnies in Primark with a leopard/tortoiseshell frame and brown lenses. I love them because they just look so tumblr-esque and cute!


What are your recent purchases?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.