Three Ways To Wear: Denim High Waisted Shorts




 High waisted shorts are my preference during summer as they cover up any 'picnic pouch' and tend to be a bit longer if found in the Mom style so cover any trace of underwear! I styled 3 outfits with these shorts as they're the perfect basis for any casual outfit.

 

This is my theme park outfit - the simple neppy tee will dry out quicly after water rides, and the trainers won't fall off on those leg-dangling rollercoasters! I added a necklace for a more girly touch, but a scarf or jacket would be just as appropriate.

 

A more girly, cute outfit here for a picnic in the park - the cropped detailed jumper is the focus and a pop of colour in the pumps adds another focal point. 


My favourite of the three is this outfit - I would wear this to a casual pub lunch or barbeque. Add a pair of sunglasses to the thinly striped boat-neck tee and wedges, and you have a perfect tumblr-worthy OOTD!


What is your summer staple?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.