DIY Iced Coffee



After a long day in the city, all I want is to put my pyjamas on, turn Netflix on and drink a big mug of hot chocolate. However, during the summer it's usually too hot for hot drinks - so I made my very own Iced Coffee: the perfect cooling drink for summer mornings or evenings!

 

Begin by making one shot of coffee in a large glass (I used one teaspoon of instant coffee and about four tablespoons of boiling water). Mix well, and add sugar if you normally would.


Top with enough ice to nearly fill the glass.


Fill the glass with milk and stir.


Take tumblr-worthy photos of your super-cute summer drink! This is a really simple way of having Starbucks at home, without the bucks! 

What summer drink should I make next?

Love, E X 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.