Hydrate and Shine with Superdrug Coconut Water


I never latched onto the coconut trend until recently, when I picked up this hair mask in Superdrug because it was cheap and looked like it would do the job.
For under a fiver, this mask leaves your hair soft and shiny, just like any high end mask I've tried (better than the Elasticiser, in my opinion). It contains a lot of product as you don't need much, and does exactly what it says on the tin.
The cons are few - I personally don't like the slightly fake coconut smell, although it's to be expected when buying a product labelled 'coconut', and also, it was just a bit underwhelming. It does what it says it will do, but nothing more
There's no wow factor to this, so I'd rather pay double the price and have something amazing that really changes my hair, rather than this slightly more nourishing conditioner.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.