Dupes for Essie Nail Polish Colours? (Lilacism and Mint Candy Apple/Absolutely Shore) | Nails from MUA


 Following the amazing response to my last post like this I thought I'd do another dupes for essie - my mission this summer is to find more dupes so if you have anything you would like me to find a dupe for then leave me a comment/send me an email!

So, as mentioned in my last post, I only own a few essie colours and these are the shades I think are similar to the shades I am trying to dupe.


MUA Lush Lilac - Essie Lilacism
MUA Pistachio Ice Cream - Essie Mint Candy Apple/Essie Absolutely Shore

 These MUA polishes are fabulous and the brushes are easy to use. Though they contain less product, the price difference justifys it - £1 compared to £7.99-£10!!!


If you have these let me know if they're dupes! I'd love to know!

Thanks for reading, remember to give me your suggestions!
Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.