Nightime/Evening Skincare Routine + BONUS Treatments and Masks | June/Summer 2013


 And it's here... the evening skincare post - I hope you enjoy!



 Step 1 is removing my makeup and I use wipes to remove most of my face - I love the Primark pink ones and the No7 ones but I'll use whatever. For my waterproof mascara I use the Garnier 2 in 1 remover - it's normally half-blue half-clear but I've used most of it up.
 



Next I cleanse my skin with one of 3 things - if I have a lot of active breakouts I use Soap and Glory's Peaches and Clean that I am 100% obsessed with - try it... please! If my skin is dryer than normal I use the No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser that leaves my skin really moisturised and soft. If I'm having a good skin day I use my StIves Blemish Fighting Scrub as it keeps acne at bay and leaves my skin exfoliated.
 


After cleansing I tone with this micellar water from L'Oreal - it removes any extra makeup and doesn't leave my skin tight or stripped. I like it but next to try is the one from B.
 
 If I'm feeling fancy I'll apply a little of this serum from No7 around my eyes - it isn't essential but acts like a primer for my moisturiser.



 For moisturiser I take my Superdrug Naturally Radiant Renewing Night Cream that smells like Grandmas and plants but I like it. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated.


 For eye cream I use the same one I use in the mornings from Boots - amazing.



 Then for masks - I use a variety of masks, usually sachets from Superdrug or Montagne Jeunesse. My favourites are the Superdrug Cucumber Peel Off Mask (not shown) and the Fruit Sorbet Peel Off Mask (also not shown).
However, I like the masks shown too - the Avon Blackhead one is a good quick fix and the Simple one is very moisturising.



I hope you enjoyed this post - be sure to check out my ones on makeup (reviews etc) and subscribe via google friend connect, bloglovin' and emal.

Speak Soon,

Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.