Edinburgh Trip 2014 Photos + New Series? | Sorry It's Late Again :(

It's going to take me a while to get back into the swing of things so sorry if posts are late (or non existent... oops!) but I'm going for quality not quantity and all that jazz, plus school is getting the better of me, so this is a post full of pictures from my recent trip to Edinburgh - notes on the new series at the end :) ps I promise I did wear a different outfit everyday, it's just the same coat and scarf ;)



















Hope you enjoyed those, if you did there's more to come... yes, my new series will be a travel/tourism one as I'm trying to make this blog a bit more varied so it's not just beauty but fashion and life etc. So, the new series will be a sort-of what to do, what to eat, travel tips for different places and there should be a post up monthly/every other month depending on how much travelling I do - Edinburgh ones will be first up, but I should have ones for London and Brighton up soon as they're places I know well :) The posts will be labelled with 'The Traveller' if you want to search specifically for these types of posts!

What do you think? Are you excited for the new series?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.