Pyjama-esque Shorts | Spring OOTD April 2014


shorts - primark, cardigan - bhs, tee - amazon, boots - primark, sunglasses - primark, scrunchie - F21

I am officially in love with these shorts from Primark. They're in the sale at the mo and are the comfiest things ever. My parents say they look like pyjamas, but I think they look very Grecian and cool - so perfect for my Athens trip in July, no? Today I paired them with a motif tee (HP fangirl, anyone?) and an oversized chunky cardi, then to add a bit of oomph I wore these awesome fringed boots, also from faithful Primarni, that aren't too high but do give a bit more somethin-somethin to the outfit. I just wore my good ole' mens' wayferer dupe glasses from Primark and had a scrunchie on my wrist just in case things got windy... they're back guys! I used my everyday black handbag to carry all my junk for a day shopping... haul?

What have you been wearing recently?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.