SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint Heavy Duty Concealer Review




Concealer junkies? *raises hand* - okay, I love me a good concealer due to my horrific spots, dark marks, dark circles and all around bad stuff on my face as it covers and gives me more confidence. Most days all I wear is concealer, powder and mascara as it's all I need to give me that extra boost to get out the door and actually do something. I picked this concealer up on a whim - it was 3 for 2 and I needed another item - for £5.49 and I have to say, I'm impressed.
 
Now, this is marketed as a 'heavy duty under-eye concealer' to 'wage war on dark circles' - personally, I think this looks like a cakey mess under my eyes. Maybe it's because I have quite sunken-in under-eye circles, or that I use too much powder when setting, but this looks uneven and creases under my eyes like no other. I think it's a bit too creamy for the under eye area myself, but on blemishes and acne scars is where I love to use this. It conceals so well, looking natural and not clinging to dry patches or accentuating raised spots. It covers redness and leaves my face looking clearer and naturally perfected. I love it.
 
Overall, Seventeen have been impressing me a lot recently - miracle matte powder (review here) , cheek stamp blush (review soon!) and their old mirror shine lipsticks are the bomb!
 
What are your seventeen faves? Any other concealers I need in my life?
 
Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.