for you, i'd leave it all | black boots ootd



tee - primark // leggings - h&m // boots - primark // bag - primark
// jacket - m&s // necklace - ? (really old) //

Ok, I broke my 'no black in summer' rule but really, who cares? I was shopping then out for a casual dinner so I wore my new super comfy heeled Chelsea boots from good ole' Primarni (which were a bargain at £15). I need every colour of these 'distressed' v neck tees from Primark too - they look great with everything and are so easy to wash (no ironing - result!). Didn't really need the houndstooth jacket but it never killed anyone to have an extra layer handy. Oh, and BTW these were taken outside my house, there was nowhere else so enjoy my front step - anyone else live at number 15?).

What have you been wearing recently?

Love, E X

(title lyrics from: George Ezra - Budapest)

2 comments

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.