15th Birthday Wishlist


It's that time of year again... approaching November is when I begin to get into birthday mode, which is always somewhat overshadowed by Christmas mode but to relieve my mind of current exam stress (I have an exam the day before my birthday, the 22nd, yay!).

I'm asking for quite a few books this year, including 'How to be Parisian Wherever You Are' which is just a light-hearted read, more for show than to have in my schoolbag but it looked good, and 'Love and Misadventure' along with its sister book, 'Lullabies' which are anthologies of love poetry and anecdotes, which I saw quoted as graffiti so had to look up.

DVDs definitely are a theme in my family's Christmas and birthday lists, and a few of my choices are Warm Bodies, Noah, Romeo and Juliet (the Douglas Booth version, obviously) and Rocky Horror! As a random extra too, the Real Techniques 'Nic's Picks' Set is something I would love to receive as the eye and cheek brushes that I already own are used a lot and the newer ones would also get a lotta love!

Clothing wise, I'm requesting another pair of my beloved Dorothy Perkins Bailey Skinny Jeans which are the perfect fit for me, and I get to wear a regular length even though my legs are super short - I've asked for the high-waist black as my black jeans are so old they could do with replacing! I always end up with something H&M in a wishlist, and this is no exception - this flannel shirt dress (honestly, it's going over leggings, no way would I risk something that short!) looks gorgeous and so me, for under £20 too! Last is a new watch, as both mine are dead; this Asos Rose Gold one is perfect, and looks super elegant too!

What are you currently lusting after?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.