February Favourites 2015


ooh we're one month closer to summer - meaning it's time for a favourites! Today is my February favourites, with not a lot of products but quite a few random favourites.

First up, a single skincare item in the Soap and Glory For Daily Youth Lotion - I love S+G skincare, and this is an old favourite that makes the best base for makeup as it really hydrates while adding a bit of glow - nothing overly noticeable, but to me, my skin loses its sallowness.



Makeup: my favourite foundation for bad skin days (which February was full of) is the Max Factor All Day Flawless, of which I desperately need a new bottle, as it provides the fullest of coverages, lasts all day and the perfect colour match for me isn't actually the palest shade so it'll work for all you super pasty gals too! 

I've been playing up my eyes this month with a pallete that I haven't really paid much attention to - the MUA Smokin' Palette - the jewel tones make gorgeous pops along the lower lash line or blended through the crease for a lighter look, and the mattes are perfect for everyday looks. I've also been experimenting with eyeliner, and so far my favourite is the Benefit Push Up Liner for a simple line along my lashes but no flicks as they really don't suit my eye shape at all. As my eyes are bolder, a lighter lip look has been achieved with the Soap and Glory Extreme Plump Gloss which is kinda tingly but provides a flattering peachy-pink glossy lip for everyday.

Finally for beauty, I'm aiming to use up my Taylor Swift Wonderstruck fragrance before summer so it's been my everyday scent, but I've had quite a few compliments on it, and it's becoming a favourite fragrance, though it will be reaching its second birthday shortly so best to use it up.

Now for my TV favourite; I have been watching Game of Thrones religiously and am now on the second series - it's sooo good! As for music, the songs from the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack are actually really good, especially the Beyonce and Ellie Goulding tracks, and I also have been playing old Gabrielle Aplin albums on repeat as her voice is just darling.

I've been eating healthier too - I have a review coming up on the Graze Light box, which has some super yummy snacks, and I've also been snacking on Whitworths raisin and nut snack packs, which are 5 for £2 in Sainsbury's. My lunches at the weekends are usually the Covent Garden Skinny Soups, especially the Goan Chicken one - yummy!

Along with healthy eating, exercise alongside my dance is what I'm trying to commit to - an hour or so on Wii Fit or a run/walk around my local park every day has been my routine and I'm quite enjoying it!

What are your monthly favourites?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.