Why CK One Rocks


I wouldn't describe myself as a perfume expert or enthusiast - I like to smell nice day-to-day, but never spend too much on scents, but mostly ask for a perfume at Christmas or for my birthday. This year's scent gift was Calvin Klein CK One - and it might just be The One.


CK One was the first fragrance to be released by Calvin Klein in 1994; a unisex scent, it is described by Calvin Klein as:
"Clean and contemporary with a refreshing green tea signature throughout, it is intended to be used lavishly."
I would agree that it does smell very clean and is more on the masculine side - very strong musky base notes, with more refreshing, citrus notes. Overall, it's a strong citrus scent, which is still quite fresh.

What I like most about this scent is that is lingers on the skin and on clothing for the entire day, even when I've been on the tube or eating particularly strong foods (e.g. Mexican... that scent of fajitas sticks to my hair for days!). I'm really impressed as, for such an inexpensive fragrance, the lasting power is quite astonishing.

You can pick CK One up from just about anywhere, with the 100ml size being under £20 usually - pick up a sampler and see what you think.

What's your signature scent?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.