New Heels from New Look

 

A good grade means a reward. And my reward was a new pair of shoes for summer. When shopping in Westfield London a couple of weeks back with a friend, I spotted these shoes in New Look and fell in love, so I had to buy them.
 
They're from the wide fit line so are great for my chubby feet, and have a gorgeous cross over detail at the front. They're in a suede-look material and are really soft. The heel is only a couple of inches high so they're comfortable to walk in for a night out, and look great with trousers or dresses. 

Adding a pair of heels to any outfit makes it instantly smarter and more chic, and these do that job nicely for taking any outfit from day to night.

If you're wanting to purchase them, they're on £17.99 which I think is a complete steal, from New Look


Have you bought any shoes recently?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.