Soundtrack To My Life Tag


I really fancied writing a chatty tag post today, and I found this tag, created by Lily Melrose and Zoe London, which is music-related and perfect for my current mood.
 

Song you listen to when you're happy? Anything by 5 Seconds of Summer
 
Song you listen to when you're sad? Fall Out Boy Centuries
 
What song will you have at your wedding? Gavin James' version of Peter Gabriel's The Book of Love
 
What song do you dance around the house to? Taylor Swift Shake it Off
 
Song you play on your headphones when out and about? Bastille Laura Palmer
 
Song you listen to when you're angry? James Bay If You Ever Want To Be In Love
 
Song you'd have at your funeral? Mostar Driving Club Give a Little Love - literally the best message in a song ever
 
Song that makes you lose your shit at a party? The 1975 She Way Out
 
The last song you listened to? Flashlight (Hailee Steinfield version)
 
Your karaoke song? Of Monsters and Men Little Talks - but only if my karaoke partner is around!!
 
What song do you work out/exercise to? Megan Trainor Lips Are Movin'
 
Song with the most memories attached? Fun. We Are Young
 
Song that makes you cry? Ingrid Michaelson The Chain
 
Song you hate the most? Current most hated would be Cheerleader by whichever artist I have not learned the name of yet - it's just annoying me now!
 
Your favourite song of all time? Ed Sheeran Photograph I THINK but it's a very serious question....
 
 
What are your favourite songs?
Love, E X
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.