April Favourites 2015


Happy May Day everyone! I can't believe how fast April passed and now it's less than a month until my holiday to Malaga! I can't wait to get away again - it'll be two holidays in two months! Enough of the rambling though, and onto the favourites!
 
As I had a three-week Easter break from school this month, I had my nails painted almost daily. I was wore the Maybelline Forever Strong in Lilac Charm and MUA Strawberry Crush the most and both lasted a couple of days with no chips and are great spring/summer colours.

For my skin, I've been keeping it simple, however when I was away I needed to remove makeup quickly after long days in the heat, so I used the Yes to Carrots Wipes on the coach and they even removed waterproof mascara. My primer of choice has been the new (to me) Kiko Skin Tone Corrector in Peach as it is super smooth and evens out the tone of my skin before I start to apply my foundation.

My eyes have been a little darker this month, with Rimmel Scandaleyes Bronze in my tightline and lashings of Benefit Roller Lash to make it more dramatic, and I like the look.

It's been getting warmer, and I decided to try a new deodorant: Dove Invisible Dry. I like it and it works well, in addition to its small size being handy for travel, on the other hand, I'm still a Mitchum girl. For my dry hands due to the weather change, I've been keeping Soap and Glory Hand Food handy as it is a good quick shot of moisture, and I prefer it in the sugar crush scent.

My music favourites are mostly James Bay's songs - 'Let it Go' and 'If You Ever Want to Be in Love' are my absolute must-listen to-s. I also loved being on holiday with a great group of girls who would play Disney and Frozen songs loud on their Beats Pill on the coach for sing-a-long sessions! My personal jams with my besties were 'Love is an Open Door' and 'I Won't Say I'm In Love'!

I got back into reading in April - Nicole Krauss' 'The History of Love' is such a lovely book for any sappy types like myself. Then for a laugh my friend bought me 'Feminist Ryan Gosling' as I love Ryan, and I'm a proud feminist, and she was right about me loving it!


What are your favourites for April?

Love, E X

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.