MUA Artiste Collection | Review and Swatches

 I've had this for a while and thought it was time to review.
MUA is a really affordable brand and one of my faves but this was a little disappointing.


 First - this palette seems good for travel but the eyeshadow colours are too bright - there needs to be more neutrals!!! Second - the bronzer is so orange it makes me look like a tangerine! And third - the blushers are so similar I don't need both!


As you can see the pigmentation is a bit 'meh' and the whole top row are all vigurously swatched and still 'meh'!

I wouldn't take this on holiday as the shades don't work for me... I wish it did but I felt like this didn't live up to my expectations.
:(

Hopefully this helped you!
Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.