Small Haul #5 | Wilkinsons, Boots, Primark and more!

Since being on summer break I've done a bit of shopping (more to come!) and so wish to share it! It's just a small haul but each thing has a little story behind it so I'll just get into the purchases...



First up are the beauty bits. Herbal Essences Fresh Balance Shampoo (featured in this blog post) has been on my wishlist for a while after I ran out of my old clarifying shampoo - this was 1/2 price in boots and is really good! Also for hair is the Boots Style Works Heat Protectant; my faithful Tresseme was sold out but this is okay. I've wanted a tangle teezer for ages but this Tangle Attack was £1 in Poundland and is perfect! Hair Chalk was a bit of an impulse buy as I've been wanting to dip dye my hair lilac for ages but for fear that it won't come out before I go back to school I chose this as it is easy to use and washes out! Next is L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara - forever recommended by Anna I have been hunting for this and found it on Amazon for £7! Fab! Two nail polishes joined my collection recently - Sinful Colours 'Easy Going' was seen on Alix and named an essie fiji dupe so was a must and Collection Hot Looks 'Aztec Gold' looked like a really cool duo chrome gold and was a freebie! As a Beauty Mouth Blog addict I was told to use a cleansing balm and so bought this Botanics one from Boots; so far so good. A face mask from Mudd was MakeupSavvy recommended and is amazing for clearing up blemishes - will defo be purchasing the 10-appliaction pack! Last is this Water Spray from Poundland that is perfect for refreshing in this super hot weather that we've been experiencing here in the UK recently.


From Primark I bought a handbag organiser as it keeps everything organised in my bag as my handbag is a lipstick black hole! Next are Haribo sweets - whatever sweets, I need sugar!!! I've had a Primark nail file for years now and this is just a new one to replace the old one. These floral trousers will be featured soon as they are just so darn gorgeous! I've had my eye on this snood for a while but it was on sale for £2! Bargain! PJ Shorts are a must for heatwaves and these ones have a beautiful crotchet detail at the bottom that makes them look very Grecian! Last is this necklace from the River Island sale - I never really shop in RI but the sale jewellery caught my eye - this and a moustache ring that I cannot find were a bargainous £1 each!

Last is my beloved wilkinsons! I do love that shop for all sorts. I buy tissues in there as they're 85p and these have bicycles on them! I purchased a folder and lined paper for Italian summer homework - we have a lot of coursework! Then these flowers were on 3 for 2 so I bought white, pink and purple ones for blog photos!

Hope you enjoyed this post - what have you been buying recently?

Love, Lizzie x

PS I've been loving listening to the band Against the Current - I think they may be a new favoutite - watch out!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.