Bedtime Beauty #1 | What I Do Before I Go To Sleep

 After my nighttime skincare is complete (my nighttime skincare routine here) I watch a bit of TV and go to bed. However, in this muji drawer set on my bedside table are a few products I like to use just before I go to sleep.

 Savlon is my skin saviour - I put this on burns, cuts, grazes and dry skin. It smoothes everything out and helps my skin.

 I apply vaseline to my eyelashes and eyebrows to promote growth - I've seen a difference in the fullness and length of my eyebrows but not so much my lashes but I'll keep trying! I also need hand cream for my super dry hands and feet - this one from soap and glory smells and feels amazing!

 I need lip balm and this Nivea Lip Butter smells and feels fabulous - I'd definitely recommend this!

It has been so hot in England recently so I've been spraying my face and body with this aerosol of water from the 99p store - it's really refreshing and leaves my skin cool for sleep.


Hope this helped you out! What are your pre-sleep beauty tips and routine?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.