What's in my overnight bag? (Brighton One Night Stay) | Packing Tips

At the end of the month I'm headed to Brighton for a night with my mum. I love the seaside and Brighton is one of my favourite places in the UK. As we are only staying for one night I packed light so I didn't need a trolley case - who wants to be rolling a suitcase around all day? The bag I'm taking is a Cath Kidston-esque bag that I found in Camden Market for about £15! It looks very similar to her bags and is really good quality plus it fits everything I need!

 First thing is my iPad - the most important as I can read, use the internet and find maps on it. This will be so useful and my iPad is my baby; I love it and cannot stop using it - would defo recommend!

 I have PJs - a pair of Primark shorts and a top with Moomins on it  cuuute! Obvs undies are essential too but I didn't think it was necessary t show you all my pants!

 For clothing I kept it simple with a purple bandeau and a rose printed vest - I'll be wearing jeans on the train down and so I'll also be wearing them on the next day. The khaki utility jacket is so useful for chucking over any outfit for extra warmth.

 I travel with my tangle attack as it is more compact than a hairbrush. My toiletries can all fit into a sandwich bag and if they leak they will not go everywhere.

 I won't be showering while I'm there as I'll wash my hair and body the morning before we go - one night is okay. For hair I take my sea salt spray by Toni and Guy for messy beachy locks. I have a sample size of a Sure deodorant - not my favourite but good for one night. For makeup removing I have these simple face wipes and my B. Pure Micellar Water decanted into a spray bottle - I'll also use that as a toner. For nightime cleansing I have a sample of the nude perfect cleansing oil and I'll use the REN Frankincense Night Cream. In the morning I'll use the REN Rose Cleansing Gel and the Vita Mineral Day Cream. I have a new toothbrush that I'll just chuck away the morning before we leave as I hate packing a wet toothbrush *makes yucky face* and a small toothpaste. Essentials include cotton pads and a muslin cloth. Lip Balm lives in my pocket.

 Now for the makeup - I've packed this little bag full of products that will see me through one day and night.
 
Brushes are the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, Blush Brush and Base Shadow Brush. A spoolie is also a necessity as well as eyelash curlers. For base I have my MUA Undress Your Skin Foundation because it isn't in a glass bottle and my concealers of choice are Collection Lasting Perfection and the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. For setting I have my (you guessed it) Natural Collection Pressed Powder. My Sleek Face Form Kit it perfect for travel with a blusher, bronzer and hightlight! For eyes I have Too Faced Shadow Insurance and I'll use the contour and hightlight shades for the sleek kit as eyeshadow. Mascara is L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof that stays on all day and layers beautifully. My face is not complete without eyebrows - Collection Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde is my current go-to. For lips I have two options - Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink in the Afternoon and 17 Mirror Shine in LA.


Other items in my bag will just be everyday handbag items.

What holidays do you have planned this summer?

Love, Lizzie x
:)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.