Haircare Routine #1 Summer 2013 | Featuring Herbal Essences, Pantene,Tresemme & more!

 I love haircare; especially affordable haircare and products that make my hair feel soft. This is what works for me. I have normal hair - not particularly oily or dry. It is long(ish) and I have it trimmed every 8-10 weeks.

 My favourite shampoo and conditioner brand is Tresemme as their products are cheap but work well and they have something for every hair type. The shampoo I use is from the Platinum Strength line and claims to repair 2 years of damage  - my hair isn't damaged as such but this has made it look healthier and stronger. The Keratin Smooth Conditioner is great too as it leaves my hair frizz-free and super silky - the shampoo will be my next thing to try.

 Once a week I like to use a clarifying shampoo to remove product build up - recommended was Herbal Essence's Fresh Balance shampoo and it is amazing. It leaves my hair looking and feeling like new hair plus it makes it super shiny!


After using my clarifying shampoo my hair can be lacking in moisture - to combat this I like to use a hair mask. I love Herbal Essences Hair Masks (ie Hello Hydration) and I have just finished their Seductively Straight mask that smelt amazing and left my hair sleek and smooth. At the moment I'm using Pantene's Aqua Light mask that is hydrating and smoothing.
 
 For extra hydration between mask usage I use oils and condtioning sprays - my favourite leave in conditioner is the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave in Treatment that can be used on wet or dry hair. I also like the Tresemme Liquid Gold as it sleekens and leaves my hair so soft!

 Between washes I like to use dry shampoo - this Batiste for blondes one adds volume and absorbs oil for a fresher appearance.

 When I heat style my hair I like to protect it with a heat protector like this Tresemme one - it smells divine! I also use hairspray on a regular basis and change it up a lot - this Pantene one is my preference at the mo.


For brushing my hair I use a Tangle Attack as it teases knots without pain and is super compact so is easy to travel with.


I hope you enjoyed reading and will find something to interest you!
 What are your favourite shampoos and conditioners?

Love, Lizzie x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© ESP. Design by Fearne.